Quote It!~17 Worth the Fall by Claudia Connor

by 4/15/2015 0 comments
I have some serious delicious quotes to share. They're better than ice cream.

I just finished up Worth the Fall by Claudia Connor and wow, I can't wait to share my review with you. But first, I gotta share some quotes. The novel was le sigh worthy, and that means these are quotes that I just have to share because it'd be downright mean not to. I hope you enjoy them! I seriously did.



Six days. Six fucking days he'd had with her. It seemed like a second, and a like a lifetime.

And he knew. Knew without a doubt, he was holding his heart and soul in his arms. And he never wanted to let her go.


 Such a contradiction of want and restraint. So sweet she'd melt in his mouth like sugar, and at the same time so hot his mind conjured all manner of sinful thoughts.


All her life she'd been a shadow. Not so much when she was with Matt.


But with deep love came deep risk.


The writing in this book, and the story are both just beautiful. The above is just a little taste. It made me all le sigh, and I hope you'll stay tuned for the review.

Happy Reading
Jewels

Jewels E

Author

I'm a thirty something girl who loves to read, write and dream. Because I'm so addicted to the written word in all its forms, I created this blog to share the books that devastate me with you.

0 comments: